Biography Traces - Biography Stave Job - The Founder Of Apple Computer. Steven Paul Jobs was born in San Francisco, California, United States, February 24, 1955 was the leader of the company Apple Computer with Steve Wozniak and key figures in the computer industry. As co-founder (with Steve Wozniak) Apple Computer in 1976, he popularized the concept of a computer in the household with the Apple II. Later, he was one of the first to realize the potential for commercial graphical user interface (graphical user interface) and mouse developed at the Palo Alto Research Center Xerox company, and then the technology was applied to the Apple Macintosh.
Jobs also led the Pixar Animation Studios, a computer animation company leading in the world of the big screen. has become a multi-millionaire before was 30 years old. Starting with the NeXT company to make the education system at an affordable price, found that selling software is better than selling hardware. Born in San Francisco by his mother Joanne Simpson and her father Abdulfattah Jandali guest student from Syria who became a political science professor. Since he adopted baby Paul and Clara Jobs of Mountain View, Santa Clara County, California. Adoptive parents this is what delivers the name of Steven Jobs. Her biological parents later marry and give her younger sister named Mona Simpson who is now famous as a novelist.
He passed the junior high and HIGH SCHOOL in Curpetino, Califonia, often after school hours taught at Hewlett Packard Company in Palo Alto, California. It's no wonder that immediately after he and Steve Wozniak quickly became a part-time worker in this company. In 1972, Jobs graduated from high school in Cupertino, California, Homestead and accepted at Reed College in Portland, Oregon, but issued/drop out after a semester. But he soon applied to Reed College, one of the things learned are here calligraphy. "If I were never removed from the place of studying only one semester might Mac at this time will not have multiple contrast or font-the font is proportional," he said.
The following works by Steve Jobs while still leading the CEO of Apple Inc.
- Apple l (1976). Apple l this is the first product from Apple Inc. CEO Steve made and launched in 1976.
- Apple ll (1977)
- Macintosh (1984) in 1984, the Macintosh artificial commercial Steve started to be sold and driven by Ridley Scott, who was a wealthy businessman at the time.
- Apple llC (1984), for Apple this, Steve, llC Jobs in collaboration with Steve Wonzniak to make. Launched 24 April 1984 and the hose a few months after the creation of the Macintosh.
- Macintosh Portable (1989), this is a progression from the previous, Macintosh,
by using Portable screens.
- PowerBook (1991), Steve managed to make the first Powerbook in the world. For development now in the form of a Laptop or Notebook.
- iMac (1998), it was first Presented on 7 May 1998. This iMac is plotted as innovation in computer design at the time.
- iPod (2001), the iPod was first introduced in 2001. The existence over there became the beginning of iPod media players to digital.
- iPhone to iPhone (2007), first marketed in June 29, 2007 in the us. There are several generation the iPhone in its development such as iPhone 3 g, 3GS and 4.
- iPad (2010), the iPad is Apple's newest gadget and the State. Its main function is as an e-Book Reader and other functions is to music, movies and the Internet like a tablet PC